Immigration has a critical and life-changing impact on individuals, their families and their careers or businesses. We recognise this in everything we do.
Over the many years of practising immigration law Azarmi Law has helped numerous individuals and their families to secure a visa and a future in the UK for themselves and their families, often in cases which had failed before being advised by Azarmi Law. We have guided clients through the immigration journey from first considering the prospect of migrating to the UK, through to obtaining their visas and eventually settlement and citizenship. It is a privilege to be able to assist clients to achieve their aims and ambitions for themselves and their families.
- Azarmi Law’s immigration solicitors can provide assistance with the following: Advising on all ‘Tiers’ of the Points Based System
- Helping obtain either temporary or permanent residency
- Assisting with the extension of visas
- Helping people bring their family members to Britain
- Providing assistance for people to appeal refused visas
- Helping with immigration legislation, such as assisting people in identifying reasons as to why their application should not be refused/residence cancelled